Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71

Thread: Park Lane Slurs

  1. #51
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    i'm from Cleethorpes smile

    hmmm...i thought this topic was about Park Lane and Cleethorpes...this is getting silly and out of hand now...hhhmmmmm

    Take a cool tablet man!

    ------------------
    !*!Art School Dropouts cause Art School Riot!*!

  2. #52
    Inactive Member dyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2001
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is related to cleethorpes, have you never heard of slags wall?

    ------------------
    Another innocent girl just made his list...

  3. #53
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    heh, slags wall.
    when i get my van we are doing a drive by shooting there.......
    with super soakers.. Mwahahahaaaa, any suggestions about what we fill them up with?

    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how about the good old edge crew fave, lighter fluid. PURIFY

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  5. #55
    Inactive Member an intelejent blonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2001
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was thinking more along the lines of your piss barker hunny, but i will play no part in this vile idea, as i will probably end up in the firing line :s

    ------------------
    i am not you, don't assume that i want to be either

  6. #56
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why are you thinking of my piss? do we have something in common here? ooh, get you, woops.

    you cant do a drive by in a van, im getting a beemer so we can use that. pluss i recon i could make one of those SA flamer things for it.

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  7. #57
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    ah, i know the ones.
    they use 'em to fry car jackers......

    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, and they are quite a simple design and so much fun

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  9. #59
    Inactive Member raych's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gemma its unbeliveable how u dont seem to care who u actually hurt going round doing wot u do.


    p.s. u would say that about lee now though wouldnt u?? think u mite just be covering ur tracks

    ------------------
    fukin nobjockeys, ass weasles and skag heads

  10. #60
    Inactive Member dyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2001
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah but rach, it takes someone to have feelings to care, and the only person she loves is herself... well someones got to haven't they.

    ------------------
    Another innocent girl just made his list...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •